random monolog

March 10, 2010

in time.

today

i wish that i have a guy who understand me.

i wish that i have a guy who tell me that i am beautiful in my own way.

i wish that i have a guy who call me back whenever i hang up on him.

i wish that i have a guy who grab my hand even in front of other people.

i wish that i have a guy who make me feel real.

i wish that i have a guy who do not underestimate me.

i wish that i have a guy who treat me as a real women and not his slave.

i wish that i have a guy who will support me in wateva i do.


that was my wish..
please..pray for me too.=)


im tired at all.
im tired to smile whenever you hurt me.
im tired to laugh like nothing happened whenever u "perli" me.
im tired to hope that u will be by my side.
actually i know that u always want to be by my side but u like"malu nanti kawan sye napak"
im tired mister..
you the one who hurt me a lot.

3 comments:

Camaro182 said...

go find that guy...

Izzah said...

alah sayang, i'll pray for you. we'll be here for you regardless:)

me your nightmare. said...

dah penat mencari..
yang dapat sume nye nak ubah aku jadi org lain.