random monolog

May 14, 2010

someone told me.

last nite.
someone told me,actually she remind me..
when you are on your way to marry someone..
think twice my friend,think twice..
u may fall in love with lots of the guy here right now,
but when u think u are ready to marry someone..
think again..
is he the one that u really want?
is he the one that u really know inside?
is he the one who will always hug you in the middle of the nite until u die?
is he the one who will care bout u when you sick?
is he the one?

"i'm 40 years old,
and i think my husband doesnt want me.
he didnt love me at all..
i have a child, a sevnteen years old boy..
he is not at home..always with his friends.
and my husband..."
she cried in front of me.
"my husband always late..
and never want to sleep with me..
9 years im waiting he fall in love with me back..
no..nothing..
i love him since forever..
but he doesnt love me now..
what can i do?
im lonely at all.."

she cried like she never told the story to others.
like she really2 need someone to hear..
oh gosh..
im crying...shit.

No comments: