random monolog

October 07, 2012

everybody's changing

you say you wander your own landBut when I think about it I don't see how you canYou're aching, you're breaking and I can see the pain in your eyesSays everybody's changing and I don't know why
So little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move just to stay in the gameI try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changing and I don't feel the same
You're gone from hereSoon you will disappearFading into beautiful light'Cause everybody's changing and I don't feel right
So little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move just to stay in the gameI try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changing and I don't feel the same
So little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move just to stay in the gameI try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changing and I don't feel the same
Oh, everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

p/s: as i said before..people change..as fast as time past.

No comments: